LITTLE-SOULS: CHILD WELLNESS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Why You’re Reading this Document
The following Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) will clearly communicate our expectations in working together. Please raise any questions before signing to ensure we are on the same page moving forward. Let’s do this!
In exchange for agreeing to work together with Little-Souls: Child Wellness, you agree to be bound by the following conditions.
1. Parties. This Agreement is made between Tarryn Anderson (Little-Souls: Child Wellness), a Sole Proprietorship based in the Province of Ontario (“Little-Souls: Child Wellness”, “I”, “me”, and “my”) and you, the undersigned (electronically or by hand) or person who has clicked “I Agree” to this Agreement (“you” and “your”).
2. My Commitment to You. I promise to provide you with access to the Little-Souls: Child Wellness Inside Out Yoga and Emotional Regulation Program hosted on the Little-Souls Membership page which the students can easily and enjoyably use at school.
2.1. I help children navigate life with more ease through Yoga and Mindfulness practices incorporating Breath, Movement, and Meditation.
2.2. This is done through access to our Membership page, which your school and all of the children there will have access to at school, during school hours.
3. What I Expect of You. In signing up for this 10-month Membership, here is what I will expect from you:
3.1. You must whitelist my email so I can provide you with backend support for your Membership.
3.2. Your payments must be paid in full and on time each month.
4. Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement will begin on the date of execution and will last for exactly 10 months (the “Term”). Once the Term is up, we can discuss a renewal of our Membership, but any such agreement will be subject to new terms and conditions.
4.1. The Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time by providing 14 days advance written notice to the other party (email is fine). If either party terminates the Agreement, access to the Program & Membership site will be revoked immediately.
4.2. However, if you terminate the Agreement before the Term is complete, you will be obligated to make all payments remaining in the Term as we are selling a 10-month program, divided into monthly payments.
5. Payment. Payments will be billed each month on the same day of each month. The cost your school will be required to pay each month is $90/month.
6. Unlawful Sharing of our Program or access to the Membership site. Please note that by paying for your membership, you are provided a simple use-license to use the Membership with the children of your school. As such, you are strictly prohibited from sharing access to your membership portal with any third party without our permission. In the event we discover you are unlawfully sharing access to our Membership, we reserve the right to pursue legal action against you. In the event we are forced to do so, you understand that you will have to pay any and all legal costs required on our end to effect such action.
7. Cancellations and Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
7.1. Refunds. All sales are final. We do not provide any refunds.
7.2. Cancellations. You may not cancel this contract once your school has signed the agreement and your students are given access to the Little-Souls Membership site..
8. Confidentiality. Any and all information shared by your school’s students will be confidential and not shared with any third party under any circumstances, unless we are obligated to do so by law.
9. No Guarantees. Little-Souls: Child Wellness cannot guarantee the success of any of the Services offered through our membership site.
10. Ownership of Materials. All the content that I will grant your school access to, including but not limited to Breath.Movement.Meditation classes, games, videos, visualizations, tools and documents are for your use only and are not to be re-distributed or re-used.
11. Standard Legal Things. Choice of Laws and Venue. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Ontario. The parties agree to irrevocably submit all claims to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario. Severability. If any provisions of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, email will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This agreement may be signed by any number of counterparts, each of which is an original, and all of which taken together constitute one single document. Online Agreement. I agree that this Agreement may be signed electronically or agreed to by having You click “I Agree,” the effect of which will be the same as if I signed this Agreement by hand and the intention of which is that both parties desire to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement.